Friday, September 5, 2008

Superpower


If I was a superhero and could choose any superpower possible, though the decision would be quite difficult to make, I would choose invisibility! I think this power would be beneficial in many ways.

Having safety when in danger, helping others without them knowing, hiding when I run into someone I don't want to talk to, being found somewhere I shouldn't be, being able to do things without getting caught, not having to worry about having money because I could just steal things, not having to worry about obstacles (such as walls) in my way because I could just walk through them, but best of all, I could travel anywhere I want whenever I want without having to worry about air fare and all other traveling precautions and I wouldn't even take up a seat on the plane!

These are just a few examples of what could happen if I was invisible.
I would use my power to it's full advantage.


...ahh...the possibilities...

1 comment:

Tiera Martin said...

Megan Lee Cawthorne what a post. I think invisiblity is a very good super power. You had very thoughtout points but i do consider that I believe you could get in serious trouble with this power and might not benefit you in the best way possibly. Until next time.
You know you love me,
Tiera