Thursday, October 2, 2008

My top 3

The top 3 things I would do if I were a millionaire!

First in importance, helpful to humanity. Next in line would be something that satisfies me. Though things that are helpful to humanity are obviously satisfying to me, knowing that you have been a help to the world and all, things just for me are of course a necessity as well.

1)Solve world hunger
2)Stop poverty
3)Travel the WHOLE world

Solving world hunger is something every person (who has a heart) would want to do if they could. Hunger is a big problem in our world and not many people realize this fact and, unfortunatley but true, money is a major factor in doing this. So, if I were a millionaire, solving world hunger would deffinatley be my number one on my to do list.

Stopping poverty. Similarily to our world's hunger issues, poverty is a harsh reality for the lives of many. Not only in 3rd world or developing countries, but here in our own home town as well. issues with povery and impoverished places is something I have already been working towards. Every spring break for the past 3 years, I travel to Mexico to bless impoverished and despaired people with houses, food, and the company and love of the people that care about them. Stopping poverty is something I would continue to do in a larger way, if I was a millionaire.

Traveling the world is something I have wanted to do since I could understand what traveling is. And, as with most things now a days, traveling costs a lot of money. Ahh...the traveling I could do if I was a millionaire, I couldn't even begin to think about. There are so many places and things I want to see, and so many more I don't even know about! and I could see them all...

...If only I were a millionaire...

No comments: